Entrepreneurship and employment
Between 2003 and 2006, FITA participated in a Leonardo da Vinci pilot project entitled Get-Results, which led to the production of a Train the Trainer Course for Entrepreneurship. Malta Enterprise and Gasan Group supported FITA in this initiative.
FITA’s involvement included :
- the production of specialised pedagogic training material
- development of a good practice guide and quality assurance procedures
- the translation of the course material to English
- consultation on the accessibility of the material produced.
FITA welcomes feedback from organisations or individuals who believe they can contribute towards the work or knowledge, generated by this project.
- Official GetResults Page at http://www.getresults-project.org/
- Sarting a business using AAC – c. 2006 Alan Martin (PDF)
- Get Results Project Presentation – by Stanley M. Debono and Mr. Ron Colombo
- Project Management – Good Practice Guide