FITA is collaborating with Microsoft Malta in order to bring leading MS Software within easier reach of disabled persons. In ensuring that such steps are taken to minimise the digital divide, we empower individuals to contribute productively to society and the economy.
The Microsoft Software Scheme includes either Windows 8 or Office 2013 or both software packages at reduced prices.
Dates: From 29th November 2013 to 31st January 2014
- Windows 8 Professional – € 73.75 (including VAT)
- Microsoft Office 2013 – € 69.62 (including VAT)
Applications can be obtained through FITA (download application form) and once you receive the acceptance letter, the software can be collected from Holistic Training Center upon presentation of said letter and original SID issued by KNPD.
The address of Holistic Training Center is 10, Amabile Sisner Str, Fgura, FGR1451
- The applicant shall download application Form in MS-word format from FITA website.
- This offer is open for everyone who holds a valid SID card issued by KNPD.
- The applicant shall send the application form signed by post or scanned as PDF by email. The FITA email is: email@example.com
- FITA verifies the applicant’s application and issues an acceptance letter to the applicant.
- The applicant can contact Holistic Training Centre on email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 21805814 from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday – Friday.
- Holistic Training Centre upon payment will give a Username/Password/URL to the client, Together with his/her software serial keys.
- The applicant shall download the respective ISO image from the restricted online area.
- If the user requires a physical CD instead of the download procedure, he/she can obtain the CD by collecting it from FITA at a later date.
- Payment can be made by cash or Bank Draft addressed to Holistic (no personal cheques can be accepted)
- No applications will be accepted after the 31st January 2014 deadline.