As the holiday season is upon us, it is time to briefly review the work we carried out in the past year, thanks to our staff and all those who have helped to shape FITA’s initiatives in 2017, including:
- Alternative accessible media – One audio and 7 Braille products
- ICT Training courses – Digital Photography Course
- Consultancy Services – 32 home visits, 78 client meetings and 26 reports
- Accessibility Certification – 23 assessments
- Accessible software – 2 products
- ICT Pool partner project – 20 sessions
- Information Sessions – 27 sessions
Our key focus throughout 2018 shall be the following projects:
- Assistive ICT and environment control
- Collating and sharing accessibility information via the SPOT project
- Continuing to ensure the delivery of accessible ICT services via the implementation of the Web Accessibility Directive
- Facilitating research on accessible ICT projects in collaboration with Disability NGOs.
The FITA team are grateful to all those who have made our success possible.
It is in this spirit that we say thank you and wish you all the best for the holidays and New Year.
We look forward to working with you in the coming year.