Information Session postponed
The information session which was due to be held on Tuesday 18th July is being postponed to a future date in October. We regret the inconvenience caused.
FITA visited the annual exhibition (13th to 14th July) held by the Faculty of ICT – FICTeX2017. The event showcased the work of the Faculty’s students. This year’s projects included areas directly relevant to the ICT & Disability sector. Among these were:
- Smart Home Automation
- PenTaGon- Personal Task Data Generator
- e-Voting using Blockchain for security
- Automated event scheduling systems
- Heart best rate calculation from facial images
- Keyboard layouts and dwell-free eye-driven typing
- Touchscreen interfaces and Voice interfaces
- HCI impacts on Maltese mobile users
- Sound localisation
- Interacting using technology – assisting speech pathologists
ICT Certification Ceremony 2017
This year’s ICT Certification Ceremony is being held on this Thursday 20th July. As with last year, we shall also be showcasing the work of students who participated in the Photography Course. We wish to thank the students, teachers and supporting organisations, including MCAST, the Education Division, MITA and CRPD for their suppport. If you wish to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 25992048.
ICT Certification event programme.
11:30 Welcome speech by Ms. Elizabeth Olivieri
11:45 Varying skill sets and learning media by Mr. Stanley Debono
12:00 Personal experience by students
12:15 Speech by Hon. Silvio Schembri Parliamentary Secretary for Financial Services, Digital Economy and Innovation
12:30 Presentation of Certificates